Sunday, February 6, 2011

Wait for it....Wait for it....

It was another wonderful and fun day for a photo shoot with the exciting A Team! We had Tara DiPetrillo there hooking up the makeup, and the fabulous Avery as the model! Yes, that is Avery from the A Team! So I want to keep you in suspense for the final image, but the theme is "The Circus Comes to Town." The fun part about today, was my little one, Isla, was involved, and I was included as well. So you will see us in the final image! As all of their work is amazing, you will really get a kick out of this one! So here are some behind the scenes pics I took today, and I hope you enjoy, and as soon as I get the image, I will post it for your viewing pleasure.



Aaron in the Zone as Avery Models some fruit



Check out Avery!

No comments:

Post a Comment