Monday, January 24, 2011

Behind the Scenes with Blue Fig Studio Lingerie Shoot

Really excited to work with Kami Ramesh again at Stowe Manor in Belmont! We revisited this 1920's Mansion for the second time to do a little lingerie/boudoir stuff! Since I am a wardrobe stylist, lingerie was really not my forte. But to do work with Kami again in the Manor was exciting! And I found that I can style lingerie more than I thought I could. It was also fun working with the girls to create these sultry Victoria's Secret looks.
 Another plus was that my fav Makeup Artist Tara DiPetrillo was with us! She did amazing work on all these girls! I also got a quote from Arielle Chamber (whom I have worked with twice in the past) saying it was the best shoot she has done! It warmed my heart! : )

So here is a sneak peek of the behind the scenes shots in this fabulous Manor!

Also, let me know if you or a friend are interested in doing Boudoir shots for you significant other for Valentine's Day! Our rates are hard to beat! I got some fantastic stuff!

Ahhhh, my new style kit



Tara doing her thing


Beautiful Makeup


Kaya doing Ari's hair


Zenia doing her thing


Me and my models! Thanks girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment